29 April 2006

Rhonda Kroeker

Jesus is my passion in life. I have been in many dark places in my life, but Jesus in his mercy saw past my behavior and through the darkness that I was living in and changed me. I was not even looking for Him, but He manifest Himself inside of me and made me a new creature in Christ. I have allowed the Holy Spirit to use me as his ambassador. My vision is to see a great revival in this place, in this country, in this world. God is using the children and the folks who are unchurched, undoctrinated and untouched by prejudice. God is truly looking for people who want a relationship with Him and desire to be humble and lift up Jesus to the unsaved world. My greatest desire is to bring thousands of people, especially children into the kingdom of God and into the baptism of His Holy Spirit. I would love to teach people about God’s healing power and how He desires to use them in His service, to introduce them into the full service of God and experience the fullness of His joy.