03 May 2006

Jean Nivinski

GrandmotherMy dreams “have been”. Now I look forward to my grandkids lives. The oldest is 21, his sister is 18, unmarried and has a two year old daughter. I dream for chirs, who is getting a late start but going to college and working. Nicole and Marty are the greatest. They have many many interests. Nicole has already had iexperience in a variety of areas. Marty is a forward looking young man. Jacob (8) and Adam (5) are coming along nicely. They go to a private school, learning things I have never thought of. They are so eager to learn everything. Danielle, who is 10, has earned many “gold” medals in figure scating and is now getting awards for her cross country. She is a terrific little athelete. My dream for these kids is they will all do better than their parents, which is a difficult way to go, since the parents have done so much with their lives. All of them doing much more than their parents.
I have great, great dreams for my grandchildren. I am already very proud of them.