09 May 2006

Elijah Nouvelage

Office ManagerWell, first of all, my dream is to be happy. Truly happy, that deep contentment with everything and everyone around me. To be in a place physically and emotionally, that puts me at peace with myself. Time will tell whether that place necessitates another person or not. I can see myself living in a small house overlooking a large body of water of some sort, with a glass enclosed windows watch were I could look out over the water and the gardens around my house (which I will have built myself). I will have two cats and two dogs ( so they can have company). I will be close to a small town (bicycling distance), and a few hours drive from an active, exciting city.
And I will learn to hang glide! And I will travel to all seven continents before I’m 30!! (only 2 left) And I will learn, (through personal experience - NOT books) about every country on earth. And I will bicycle across Mongolia someday…