09 May 2006

John Houghton

CPA, Musician, Wind SurferMy dream? I’m living it now, its great! I’ve been so fortunate to bave been born with some abilities to make it happen, but its also a state of mind. Avobe all, you must be happy with yourself, which is something I struggled with earlier in my life. A certain level of financial security helps. I’ve been lucky to attain that, although music and the arts are my inspiration. I’ve had a loving and supportive wife and family. I live in the greatest city in the world. There’s so many choices and options in my life, I feel blessed to have them. But I need a sense of balance and order, too, my work gives me that. I think I’ll always work at something. Just don’t ever forget where you are and the details of your surroundings. Be observant. Be humble. The present moment is what counts. If you get into the right space, the dream is NOW!